Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk – B
- This booster is made specifically for the bass guitar. It was designed to accommodate tunings down to a five string’s typical low B and can be used for even lower tunings.
- This booster was not made to be “transparent”. It’s not a JFET or MOSFET based booster. There are many fine boosters out there that are designed to be “transparent.” If that’s what you’re after, the Phat Phuk may not be for you. A JFET is used in the Phat Phuk however, more on that below.
- The Phat Phuk is not a clone of any other pedal.
- The Phat Phuk is a JFET/germanium single circuit hybrid booster. There is a double booster I know of with two independent boosts, one being a germanium, one JFET based. It’s actually a very fine pedal. Perhaps there is another single circuit JFET-germ booster out there, but I’m not aware of it.
- Pink Sparkle Paint with a solid pink base coat. Then a durable clear-pink sparkle top-coat. The base coat and top-coat give a deep gorgeous finish. You gotta be a confident man to have a pink pedal, or a girl who happens to like the color pink.
Remember, we're a full-line dealer for each manufacturer on our site - if you don't see what you're after, we can special order it. We'll be as competitive as we can with pricing - just give us a call or drop in!