• TIME: Adjust delay time 0.6mS to 10mS in Flange mode and 5mS to 50mS in Chorus mode.
• RANGE: Select between Flanger and Chorus mode
• FEEDBACK: Continuous control from no feedback to infinite feedback. Bi-Polar control allows the feedback to highlight even or odd harmonics.
• DRIVE: Allows between -7dB and +28dB of gain or attenuation of the input signal for optimum signal path, level matching and distortion sounds.
• OUTPUT: Allows gain and attenuation of output signal for compatibility with a widerange of input devices.
• MIX: Cross fader control to vary the amount of wet or dry signal heard on output.
• LFO: Six position rotary switch to select the LFO wave shape for delay time modulation. Select between Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Saw and Random stepped modulation.
• LFO RATE: Adjust the LFO rate from the sub audio to audio rates. Control from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz from the front panel (more from the CV).
• LFO AMOUNT: Controls the amount of LFO modulation of the delay time.
LEDs and switches
• RATE: A Bi-Color LED to display the rate and shape of the LFO wave as well as the source of control.
• MIDI: A Bi-Color LED to display the presence of MIDI control.
• LEVEL: A Bi-Color LED to display the level of the input signal post drive control for
optimum processing level.
• BYPASS: A Bi-Color LED to indicate if the effect is engaged or not.
• TAP TEMPO: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch for setting LFO rate.
• BYPASS SWITCH: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch bypassing the unit with a
Back Panel Features
• AUDIO IN: 1/4” phone jack – accepts any instrument-level to line-level audio signals.
• LEFT / MONO AUDIO OUT: 1/4” phone jack 1/4” phone jack with adjustable output
level for instrument or line level output.
• RIGHT / Stereo OUT: A Second output dip switch configurable for either Stereo out (two
types), Delay only out, or dual mono out.
• FEEDBACK, TIME, LFO RATE, MIX, LFO AMOUNT: all of which are stereo 1/4”
jacks that accept Moogerfooger EP-2 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or 0-5V control
voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4” jacks.
• FEEDBACK INSERT: A 1/4” TRS Insert jack for inserting effects in the feedback loop of the delay chain. Line level output.
• MIDI IN: A 5 Pin DIN input for controlling the MF-108 via MIDI Control.
• +9V POWER INPUT JACK – accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adaptor included). 300mA minimum required.
• CASE: Rugged steel case with black powder coat panel, white silk screen and hardwood sides for a classic analog appearance.
• DIMENSIONS: 9” x 6” x 2-1/2”
• NET WEIGHT: 4 lbs.
• SHIPPING WEIGHT: 6 lbs, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
• POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-125 volt, 3W. 220 volt power adaptor available on special order.