MF-103 12 Stage Phaser
* RATE rotary control, which varies LFO’s frequency over a 250:1 range.
* AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount by which the LFO output varies the phaser sweep.
* SWEEP rotary control, which moves the phaser frequency response over a six-octave range.
* RESONANCE rotary control, which adjusts the height and sharpness of the peaks of the phaser frequency response.
* DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input to the phaser.
* OUTPUT LEVEL rotary control, which balances the phaser signals with the bypassed signal.
* LO-HI rocker switch, which chooses between the low LFO range (0.01 Hz to 2.5 Hz) and the high LFO range (1.0 Hz to 250 Hz).
* LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
* LFO, a LED that indicates the LFO rate.
* BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the phaser is active or bypassed.
* ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting ‘stomp switch.’
Jack Panel Features
* AUDIO IN 1/4″ phone jack – accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm. Input impedance is one megohm.
* AUDIO OUT 1/4″ phone jack – -4 dBm nominal output level. +8 dBm absolute maximum output level. Output impedance is 5,000 ohms.
* AUX OUT 1/4″ phone jack – -4 dBm nominal output level. +8 dBm absolute maximum output level. Output impedance is 5,000 ohms.
* RATE, AMOUNT, SWEEP, RESONANCE, all of which are stereo 1/4″ jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4″ jacks.
* SWEEP IN – provides a means of applying an external +/- 2.5 volt control signal to the second 6-section phasing circuit, in place of the LFO. Input impedance is 50,000 ohms.
* LFO OUT 1/4″ phone jack – delivers the LFO waveform (triangular wave; +/- 2.8 volts) for use by other voltage-controlled devices. Output imedance is 600 ohms.
* +9V POWER INPUT jack – accepts standard 9 volt power adaptors (power adaptor included).
* CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides — classic analog appearance.
* DIMENSIONS: 9″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″
* NET WEIGHT: 2 lb.
* SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4 lb, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
* POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-125 volt, 5W. 220 volt power adaptor available on special order.