- Killer Sound Quality – The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time – For your extra long delays.
- 8 modes – normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper.
- Expression Pedal Input – allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter – high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation – slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets – Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios – many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy.
- True Bypass – The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it’s not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size – The enclosure measures approximately 5.7″ by 3.75″ by 1.75″, which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
Remember, we're a full-line dealer for each manufacturer on our site - if you don't see what you're after, we can special order it. We'll be as competitive as we can with pricing - just give us a call or drop in!