The Empress Phaser Pedal gives you maximum control in a small package. In addition to tap tempo and super musical auto modes, you can now control your phaser via control voltage, expression pedal, external audio input and MIDI.
- Killer Sound Quality – The Signal to Noise ratio is around 104 dB.
- 8 Auto modes – Envelope follower, center & speed, speed(sine), speed(square), audio sweep trigger, random level trigger, rhythms and direct control
- Tap Tempo with Ratios – Use tap tempo to set the phasers speed; the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy.
- 2 / 3 / 4 Stages – Select 2, 4 or, an empress exclusive, 3 stages
- 5 Rhythms – Rhythms let your phaser boldly go where no phaser has gone before
- Ultimate Control – Control over width, speed, resonance, waveform, and number of stages.
- 8 Waveforms – Phase through sine, triangle, asymmetric sine, swung sine, sawtooth, reverse sawtooh, square and step waveforms.
- True Bypass – The Empress Phaser Pedal employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it’s not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Gain – Set the output gain of the phaser to match your bypassed signal or use up to 6dB of boost to really drive your preamp
- Small Size – The enclosure measures approximately 4.5″ by 3.5″ by 1.5″, which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Unsurpassed Connectivity – The Universal Control Port allows you to connect an expression pedal, external tap switch, control voltage, external audio input and MIDI all using a standard 1/4″ jack!
- True Display LEDs – Extremely responsive LEDs always let you know what the phaser is doing and help you adjust the sensitivity in the auto modes.